The need to have a competent workforce that possesses the core skills in their relevant industries has never been felt in Kenya like it is today.
The rate at which Universities are churning out incompetent graduates is so alarming that it has got heads turning, with education experts and industry leaders now warning that if something is not done urgently, then Kenya is piling up a pool of “paralyzed work force”.
One such person who has raised concerns is Beatrice Muganda, Director of Higher Education at the Nairobi-based think tank, Partnership for African Social and Governance Research. She said in a commentary published by a local daily that Africa’s economic and social renewal hinges on robust industry and academia linkages.
“Universities would be better able to make meaningful contribution to society if they worked with the private sector to develop innovations that would catalyze economic growth,” Muganda said.
It is against this background that this conference has been organized in order to chat a way forward on how best the bridge between Universities and Industry can be addressed for a better, robust, and relevant workforce that can drive the economy of Kenya to greater levels.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.