About the Course
Acts of crimes and terror targeted at individuals who due to their position, religious affiliation, financial status, life style or popularity are increasingly becoming common. Government executives, religious leaders and celebrities are faced with constant threats, not only targeted at themselves, but also at their families, businesses and items of interest. The government is unable to cope with the demand of offering personal protection to every high profile local and visiting executives, celebrities and religious leaders. This situation has necessitated the growth of private VIP protection service providers to fill this gap.
PAC University has designed a comprehensive 16 hour course that fuses class theory and field practical skills and which aims to train the attendees on crime/terror prevention, advance site visits and cover, escort and transits, networking and protocol issues among others.
Objectives of the Course
- To enable the participants to be able to identify sources of threat to their Principals.
- To equip the participants with the VIP security handling skills (pre-event surveillance, route planning, venue selection, personnel handling, networking with the GPAs, protocol etc).
- To train the participants on basic tactical/combat skills, Principal Evacuation skills, Principal escort and formations.
- To equip the participants with the necessary business initiation, marketing and management skills for their private VIP protection firms.
The course will be beneficial to Private Security Agents, Government Security Agents, and In-House security personnel offering security to their VIPs (Church Bishops, Pastors, and Private Corporates etc), Celebrities, Executives/VIPs and members of the general public who care for their own safety.
- Enquiries, registration and booking can be made to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0702178856/0710481852/0763763728
- All payments by cheque or cash should be drawn to Pan Africa (PAC) University
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Students 26
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self