Values and Ethics Workshop
Good values are a rarity in Kenya’s private and public sectors today. This is made clear by the many cases of corruption, nepotism and negative ethnicity being reported in the media on a daily basis. This is obviously a worrying trend for a nation that is yearning to curve out for itself a respectable position in the community of nations and give decent living standards to its citizen.
PAC University has designed a comprehensive 2 days workshop that aims to reverse the above trend by focusing on empowering the individual who will in turn empower the institutions they serve, be they private or public offices.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORKSHOP
- To guide participants in developing a personal values framework to hold themselves accountable to the values they subscribe to
- To enable participants to demonstrate an understanding of how cultural beliefs and values are developed
- To ensure that the participants show an understanding of the Kenya National Values as envisaged in the Kenya Constitution 2010
- To bring out a understanding among the participants of the effects of not subscribing to and practicing professional ethics and values
- To develop great patriots of high integrity and influence willing to provide servant leadership to their countrymen and institutions they serve.
The seminar will be beneficial to Board of /Directors/Trustees, Heads in-charge Human Resource, Political leaders, Public Officer, Religious leaders and all individuals and corporate who wish to see good values entrenched on the everyday workings of the nation.
- Enquiries, registration and booking can be made to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0702178856/0710481852/0780763728
All payments by cheque or cash should be drawn to Pan Africa (PAC) University
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 48 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 28
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self